Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Living Sacrifice to God

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I have had a couple windows open for the past few days, because the weather is so perfect! Sunshine and temps between the sixties and high seventies!

I was outside for over an hour yesterday, watching and talking with my handy man, Rick, as he hung the lights. Unfortunately, I had not bought enough, so,, I have two different kinds of icicle lights, and not enough of them. I am wondering if I should leave them as is, and be unique in the neighborhood, or go and get some more. Decisions, decisions...But they did look pretty last night!

Then my cleaning ladies came and so they will come two more times before Daryl and Matthew come from TN. Can hardly wait!

I did get to the ATM at the bank and was so pleased to discover they had installed a new one which is so much easier to use than the old one., I used to have to insert my card several times to get it to work, but this new one is touch screen and the card just slides in and out so easily! My money at work!

Then I went on to the park and just a few people were there. I guess because school was not out yet, but lots of dogs were being walked. The usual ibis were there and egrets in the canal, but all was quiet. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 12:1-2
And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you
to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and
holy sacrifice---the kind he will accept. When you think
of what he has done for you, is this too much to accept?
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world,
but let God transform you into a new person by changing
the way you think. Then you will know what God wants
you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing
and perfect his will really is.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis