Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love for Enemies

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have more fog today and so far, the sun has not made an appearance. When the fog leaves, we will have temps close to the eighties!

It got up to 80 yesterday, just like a spring day!

My yard man came about 1 PM yesterday, just as I was dragging the dumpster back up the driveway. I had given up on him, and needed to go shopping, so I wanted to move the garbage can back up where it belonged. The helper said he would put it up, so I let him. It is heavy and I have a difficult time dragging it, while using my cane for balance, so I am glad for help!

I did some shopping at the Dollar General, and then took a trip to the Park, The water is still high in the canal, so the ibis and herons do not have the mud to peck in any more. But the azaleas are still blooming, although mine are fading away, after being so pretty for a week. I have seen some tourist cars lately from far away places; for instance, one from Alaska and a day or two later, one from Hawaii. Now, how did that one get here? Shipping must be expensive! The usual Ohio, Ontario, and Michigan cars are usually at the Park, along with many local cars. But God is so good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Luke 7:27-31

But if you are willing to listen, I say, love your
enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Pray
for those who hurt you. If someone slaps you on
one cheek, turn the other cheek. If someone demands
your coat, offer your shirt also. Give what you have to
anyone who asks you for it, and when things are taken
away from you, don't try to get them back. Do for
others as you would like them to do for you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis