Friday, February 20, 2015

Paul's Final Greetings

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Brrr! It has warmed up to 45 outdoors, but the wind is blowing and that makes the wind chill a lot colder.  I stayed home yesterday and just took it easy and read, but today I have to go out and run errands. Oh, well, I will be in a warm car and only have to be in the chill for a few minutes. I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather!

I am having trouble with my kitchen faucets. The water is coming out in just a trickle, so I have called my handyman and he will come and see what the problem is..probably a stopped up filter. Sigh. Something always needs fixing... even me! But my nose is improving and that is a good thing1 God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Thessalonians 5:23-
Now may the God of peace make you holy in
every way, and may your whole spirit and soul
and body be kept blameless until that day when
our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.
God, who calls you, is faithful; he will do this...
And may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be
with all of you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis