Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have had such a string of pretty days and good weather; it seems like there is no end. The air is still cool enough that being outside is not so exhausting as it is in the hotter months. I am still not staying out in the sun, though, because of the nose and I am not supposed to be in the sun, anyway.

I took the car to the touch-free car wash Saturday, and so far, it has stayed fairly clean. Since the oak trees have quit shedding so much, the yellow pollen is not flying around ,so the windows are still nice and clear.  Yesterday I drove to the Park, and noticed more signs. Whoever does the signage for the County must be busy. There is a sign now where the gopher tortoises usually appear and have their tunnels. It explains all about them. I think this was necessary, because they are foreign to so many of our visitors and it is difficult to find a Ranger to explain. There are also new signs by the shop area. Now all people have to do is read them!

After I left the park, I did some shopping, and got some more leaf bags for my handyman, to use Tuesday when he comes. He will also check out the leak I have in the master bath. I am blessed to have people I can count on to help! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 147:12-20

Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem!
Praise your God, O Zion!
For he has fortified the bars of your gates
and blessed your children within you.
He sends peace across your nation
and satisfies you with plenty of the finest wheat.
He sends his orders to the world--
how swiftly his word flies!
He sends the snow like white wool;
he scatters frost upon the ground like ashes.
He hurls the hail like stones.
Who can stand against his freezing cold?
Then, at his command, it all melts.
He sends his wind, and the ice thaws.

He has revealed his words to Jacob;
his principles and laws to Israel.
He has not done this with any other nation;
they do not know his laws.
Praise the Lord!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis