Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather is perfect right now, with cool air in the morning and very warm sunshine. I had some windows open yesterday to let the fresh air in.

The tree trimmers for Duke Energy were here all day and took their lunch break in Cheryl's yard across the street and rest in the afternoon in my yard, in the shade both times. The big truck was parked in front all day, but the mulch grinder truck moved  with the men. They whacked so much off my two trees in the back, that the first mulching took the truck away to be emptied, and then they dragged so many branches down that they were lined up all across the front of the property. The sun shone brightly in my bedroom windows until about 6:30 last evening.

I was able to get the van out and run some errands, even though it was a tight fit with the big truck in front of the driveway. I went to the library, which was busy, now that school is out. Then I went on to the park, which was also busy, with lots of visitors on such a beautiful day. Turtles were sunning on the bank of the weir, an ibis took off across the road, the water was high in the canal and lots of people were hanging over the bridge, looking at the water. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 84:1-4

How lovely is your dwelling place, 
O Lord Almighty.
I long, yes, I faint with longing
to enter the courts of the Lord.
With my whole being , body and soul,
I will shout joyfully to the living God.
Even the sparrow finds a home there,
and the swallow builds her nest
and raises her young-
at a place near your altar,
O Lord Almighty, my King and my God!
How happy are those who can live in your
house,
always singing your praises.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis