Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wisdom from Paul

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Lots of sunshine this morning and clouds, but we had no rain yesterday and although the prediction is for rain sometime, it may not fall here. My front yard is still full of trash, but I called Jim, my yard man, and he said he would come as soon as he could. That may not be until the end of the week. But there is nothing I can do about it, because I don't have the ability any more to do yard work. I am learning to be patient in my old age. Smile.

I find I am spending more time on the PC than I should, due to the newly discovered cousin in England and all the second and third and once removed cousins that are popping up all over. I never could figure out how the once and twice removed thingy works! But it is exciting to see info about all these people I never knew existed! Thanks to Adam for starting this!

I did not go out much yesterday, but drove around Lynch Lake and saw herons, ibis, seagulls and a lone crow on the wire. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Thessalonians 5:12-

Brothers and sisters, we urge you to warn those
who are lazy. (ouch) Encourage those who are timid.
Take tender care of those who are weak. Be patient
with everyone.

See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try
to do good to each other, and to everyone else.
Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what
happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for
you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Do not stifle the Holy Spirit. Do not scoff at prophecies,
but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.
 Keep away from every kind of evil.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis