Thursday, May 7, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Today is a duplicate of yesterday...sunshine, puffy clouds and a slight breeze. It will be almost 90 by this afternoon with more humidity, so time for sunscreen and lots of fluids!

My friend who cleans my house and is always looking out for me, came yesterday to work and we had a nice chat while she cleaned. She also has a part time job at an office supply, so she is very active..and a really nice person. Her partner was busy with family so Cheryl was working alone.

After she left, I ran a couple errands, which included a stop at CVS to pick up dental floss and ice cream. I wanted to bake an apple for my dessert after supper and top it off with ice cream. I did, and it was so good! Yum!

Then I drove to the park, and as I was driving out, I was just in time to see a large gator walk out of the canal onto the weir, plop down and warm his tummy for a couple minutes, and then walk down the other side and into the water. I tried to get a picture but a gate was in the way. It is unusual to see a gator walking, and I am always excited when I see it! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 86:5-10

O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive,
so full of unfailing love for all who ask your aid.
Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord, hear my
urgent cry. I will call on you whenever trouble
strikes, and you will answer me.

Nowhere among the pagan gods is there a god like
you, O Lord. There are no other miracles like yours.
All the nations---and you made each one---will come
and bow before you, Lord: they will praise your great
and holy name.


For you are great and perform  great miracles.
You alone are God.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis