Monday, June 22, 2015

Paul's letter

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, the Lord decided to start this day off with a loud thunderstorm and lots of rain, so I delayed my shower and using anything electric until after the heavenly fireworks moved away.

According to the weatherman, we had 31/2 to 4 inches of rain in a short time. Hopefully, there weren't too many accidents due to the wet streets and highways.I am hoping to make a trip to the Publix sometime today. I am not expecting my yard crew, since rain always delays him and messes up his schedule.

Brian invited me out to dinner Sat. night, and we visited Mama's Restaurant again. This was where he took me for Mother's day lunch. I decided on the Chicken Souvalki (sp) which was delicious, and was such a large portion, I had to bring half of it home and had it for lunch after church.

Speaking of church, I saw some dads there who don't usually come, so I guess as a favor to families, they came on Father's day. It was good to see some of whom I had not seen for a long while.

The couple times I visited the Park over the weekend, there were not many people, but plenty of squirrels and I saw a beautiful, graceful white egret standing in the midst of the canal which had lots of greenery growing in the water at the spot. It looks so typically Florida! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Philippians 4:4-9
Always be full of joy in the Lord, I say it again--
rejoice!  Let everyone see that you are considerate
in all you do. Remember the Lord is coming soon.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about
everything. Tell God what you need and thank him
for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience
God's peace. which is far more wonderful than the human
mind can understand. His peace will guard your
hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus .

And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one
more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts
on what is true and honorable and right. Think about
things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about
things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep
putting into practice all you have learned from me and
heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace
will be with you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis