Thursday, June 4, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Lots of sunshine and the puffy clouds again today and temps are supposed to climb to near 90 again! Summer is here!

I decided to venture out to get gas in the van yesterday, and was a little dismayed to see that it has gone up again. Well, if I want to drive, I have to pay, so that's the way it goes.

So, after all the hoopla and talk and headlines, the Lightning lost. I watched the game for a while, but I don't know much about hockey, and usually can't even follow the puck, but lots of people are really into it. I was hoping the Bolts would win, but did not stay up to see them lose. So, another game coming up, and hopefully they will win this one. Since the Rays are playing at 10. PM in California, I did not even watch them. One good thing..the Lady Gators softball team won the championship again, so yay for them!

My cleaning ladies came yesterday and told me that the single lady who lived down the street had died and apparently was not discovered for a couple days. That is so sad, that she had no family to check on her.
Brian calls me every evening on his way home, and if I don't call Daryl around 7:30, he calls me every day, so they keep in pretty close touch.

As I drove around in the park, yesterday, I saw the busy squirrels, but the ibis, and egrets were at Lynch Lake and not the Park. Early morning is the time to see all the water fowl getting breakfast, but I am not over there early any more. But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 15
Who may worship in your sanctuary, Lord?
Who may enter your presence on your holy hill?

Those who lead blameless lives,
and do what is right, speaking the truth
from sincere hearts.
Those who refuse to slander others
or harm their neighbors
or speak evil of their friends.
Those who despise persistent sinners,
and honor the faithful followers of the Lord,
and keep their promises even when it hurts.
Those who do not charge interest on the
money they lend, and who refuse to accept
bribes to testify against the innocent.
Such people will stand firm forever.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 amaryllis