Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Paul's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Sunshine, clouds, heat, humidity; that is the same as several days previously this week, so far, but it looks like a lot of rain will be coming this weekend and that is not so good for outdoor activities. However, that is Florida in the summer. I saw a brief segment yesterday on TV about how scarce water is all over the world. Only 1/3rd of the earth consists of water, to supply the needs of millions of people., and it is not being replenished fast enough for the future. Scary!

So, the yard next door got mowed yesterday. Mine did not, but it does not look so bad, because I don't have a lot of grass, anyway. That is, it does not look bad where there is grass, but I do need sod in front. The shade from the oak trees keeps grass from thriving near the house.

I was ready to go shopping early in the afternoon, but by the time I got to the stores, I did not have the energy, so that will have to wait. I did drive to the park, and saw a graceful egret standing by the very full canal. He looked like a painting , as the greenery behind him was contrasted with his very white feathers. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 3:14-
When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's
plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the
Creator of heaven and on earth. I pray that from his
glorious, unlimited resources, he will give you mighty
inner strength through his Holy Spirit. And I pray that
Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as
you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the
soil of God's marvelous love. and may you have the
power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide,
how long, how high and how deep his love really is. May
you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great
you will never fully understand it . Then you will be filled
with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Now Glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within
us , he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would
ever dare to ask or hope. May he be given glory in the church
and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages.
Amen.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis