Thursday, July 2, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! This is another ditto day..seems like the days fall into a pattern for a short while. Sun for a time in the morning, then later and later in the day, and finally, no rain at all. That is the situation we have now. We have not had a shower for about three days in this area, which is ok.

My ladies came to clean yesterday, and I had noticed that Kim's husband had put a small stack of logs out for grabs at the end of their driveway. I told her that if he would not mind carrying them over, I would take two or three for my fireplace. Seems foolish to think of having a fire when the outside temp. is in the nineties, but cold weather will come eventually, and maybe when the company comes for Christmas, it will be cold enough for a fire.

I have the van loaded for a trip to the Salvation Army, and still have a couple closets to go, but I am happy I am working it down. I wistfully look at smaller size clothes I was fond of wearing ten years ago, and pull them out and toss them. Yes, some things I cleared out were that old or older. It is amazing how things accumulate!

Later in the afternoon, I drove over to the Park, and enjoyed the shade and peacefulness and the contrast between the greenery and the brilliant sunshine. I saw a baby squirrel crouching by the road, and others scampering about, but no birds. But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

I can never escape from your spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
If I go up to heaven, your are there;
if I go down to the place of the dead you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
even there your hand will guide me
and your strength will support me.
I could ask the darkness to hide me
and the light around me to become night---
but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
To you the night shines as bright as day.
Darkness and light are both alike to you....


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis