Friday, July 24, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I just called my sister to wish her a happy birthday, and she said it wasn't a very good day because it is so dark and gloomy. It is overcast and the prediction is for heavy rains all weekend. I know it rained last night, because I was still up reading when I heard the sound of the rain coming down. Nice and cozy...

Well, it looks like I will get some help with my fence from a group from church. A men's group has been looking for a service project so a couple of them, separately, came to look over the sagging gate and take pictures. Saturday they will come to determine what they need to get it done! I am blessed!

I made it to Publix yesterday afternoon when Ray brought my van back from the shop, and I got what I had on my list, but my, the heat was brutal! By the time I got the groceries unloaded at home and put away, I was frazzled!

But I did take time to visit the Park and enjoy the quiet and peace of the shade trees, a couple of ibis and an egret and a squirrel who gave me the evil eye for some reason as I passed by. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 65:1-8
What mighty praise, O God. belongs to you in Zion.
We will fulfill our vows to you, for you answer our prayers,
and to you all people will come. Though our hearts are filled with sin,
you forgive them all.
What joy for those you choose to bring  near,
those who live in your holy courts. What joys await us
inside your holy Temple.

You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds,
O God, our savior.
You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who
sail on distant seas. You formed the mountains by your
power and armed yourself with mighty strength.
You quieted the raging oceans with their pounding waves
and silenced the shouting of the nations...
You take care of the earth and water it,
making it rich and fertile..


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs
Amaryllis.