Friday, September 25, 2015

2 Corinthians

Good Morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The forecast calls for a thunderstorm sometime today, but right now we have sun, breezes and clouds, and very warm temps. We have a Supermoon coming up with a lunar eclipse, so lose a little sleep to stay up and watch.

After all the activity of the past few days, yesterday I just stripped the bed and washed sheets, and then took a ride in the park. I saw an egret looking so elegant against the green of all the shrubbery, and on the drive home Wed. I watched an osprey dive into Turner's Creek with a huge splash for a snack. I saw one sitting on a line around Lynch Lake yesterday.  I know some of the babies have left the nests scattered all around this neighborhood.

I went to Taco Bell for my supper of tacos and was very disappointed by the service at the drive-thru. Since they have a $500 offer for your opinion I logged on to their website and took the quiz about the service. It was such a contrast compared with the CFA cheerful and appreciative service. No greeting, dirty window, and no thank you. I asked the server if she had had a bad day and she said no, but I told her she did not seem happy. She did not smile or respond...just told me to have a great day...The manager needs training in training employees. Oh, well, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

2 Corinthians 4:1618
That is why we never give up. Though our bodies
are dying, our spirits are being renewed every
day. For our present troubles are quite small
and won't last very long, yet they produce for us
an immeasurably great glory that will last forever.
So we don't look at the troubles we can see right
now; rather, we look forward to what we have not
yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over,
but the joys to come will last forever.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis