Thursday, September 10, 2015

Paul's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Sunshine, clouds, pretty sunrises and gorgeous sunsets, and a shower here and there! Who could ask for anything more? And we may feel a touch of fall this weekend...we will wait and see.

I took the van to Walmart yesterday to gas up and was pleased to see that gas is now below 2.00 a gal. It suits me if it stays that way for a long time! With my card, I get another 5 cents off. Sweet!

Well, I noticed that my fence is now sagging toward my yard, since the post has totally collapsed. I have not heard from my friend from church, whose group was planning to fix it, so I will have to get in touch with him and see if they are still planning, or do I have to call a fence company. It is good to have friends volunteer, but I know they are all busy, so getting free time for them is the problem.

I saw the large brown gopher tortoise munching on some weeds at the park yesterday, but did not see any other wildlife. There are always ducks and ibis and seagulls around Lynch Lake, and lately I have seen what looks like a white swan, but since there is no long, graceful neck, I think it must be a rare white duck. Anyway, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 3:14-21
When I think of the wisdom and scope of
God's plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the
Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and
on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited
resources he will give you mighty inner strength
through his Holy Spirit. and I pray that Christ will
be more and more at home in your hearts as you
trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the
soil of God's marvelous love. And may you have the
power to understand, as all God's people should,
how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his
love really is, May you experience the love of Christ
though it is so great you will never fully understand it.
Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and
power that comes from God.
Now Glory be to God! By his mighty power at work
within us, he is able to accomplish more than we would
ever dare to ask or hope. May he be given glory in the
church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through
endless ages. Amen


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis