Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paul's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! It is good to see the brilliant sun and lower humidity today. Not too much in the way of showers, but the gutters are still full of water from the short deluge yesterday!

I was able to get out to drop off some books at the library  and then on to the park. The fire station is right across the street from the library, and I waited while a fire truck came out, and turned on his lights and siren to make his way through the light and traffic. They do a great job!

It was pretty quiet in the park, but lots of ibis were enjoying the grubs and whatever it is they eat the is under the grass. I did not see any squirrels, though, which is very unusual.Coming home I had to slow down to let part of a large flock of ibis cross the street to get to Lynch Lake. There was an anhinga, and the usual ducks enjoying being together, along with a few seagulls. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 1:15-18
Ever since I first heard of your strong faith in the Lord
Jesus and your love for Christians everywhere, I have never stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ to give you spiritual wisdom
and understanding , so that you might grow in your knowledge
of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light
so that you can understand the wonderful future he has
promised to those he called. I want you to realize what a
rich and glorious inheritance he has given to his people...

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis