Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! And a happy Sept. first to all!  Hard to believe fall is close because the temp. is supposed to go up to 90. Right now the sun is shining and a warm, humid breeze is blowing. The blue recycling bins are lining the street, (not mine, because I forgot this is pick up day), but yesterday the garbage was not picked up until the middle of the afternoon when it is usually gone by 8. Strange things are happening....

My yard crew came in the morning, and I asked Jim how far behind he was because of the rain. He said he had been doing this for twenty years and had never seen so much rain. He is still trying to catch up and get back on his regular schedule. I was planning to run some errands, but right at noon. a heavy downpour started and it lasted about thirty minutes. However, afterwards, the sun came out again, so I was able to go and do what I needed.

Then I took a ride to the Park and saw the high water and a anhinga or snake bird off in the distance. I was just in time to see one take a big dive into the water as I was coming over the bridge near my house. I saw his head pop up out of the water, but no fish in his beak, so I guess he missed his catch of the day!

I watched the Rays win last night in Baltimore and got to see the amazing catch Kevin Kiermaier made to rob a home run from the Orioles player. I have also seen the replays on TV and the internet. He is an exciting player to watch. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 25:6-10
Remember, O Lord, your unfailing love and compassion,
which you have shown from long ages past.
Forgive the rebellious sins of my youth;
look instead through the eyes of your unfailing
love, for you are merciful, O Lord.

The Lord is good and does what is right;
he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
He leads the humble in what is right,
teaching them his way.
The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness
all those who keep his covenant and obey his decrees.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis