Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pressing on

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Lots of big, puffy clouds and sunshine, but still cooler temps make a very pleasant day!

I see the blue jays and mockingbirds flying in and out of the hedge outside my window and it reminds me of the very large osprey I drove by the other day. He was sitting on top of a street light, very close. so I could almost count the feathers! Of course, he was near the water so he could spot his dinner!

Well, I am expecting my cleaning ladies early today, so I must finish this and get towels out of the dryer. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Philippians 3:12-14
I don't mean to say that I have already
achieved these things or that I have already
reached perfection! But I keep working
toward that day when I will finally be all
that Christ Jesus saved me for and wants me
to be. No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still
not all I should be, but I am focusing all my
energies on this one thing. Forgetting the
past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
I strain to reach the end of the race and receive
for which God, through Christ Jesus is calling
us to heaven.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis