Thursday, October 22, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Today is the same as yesterday; cool in the morning and growing hotter as the sun gets higher. No rain is forecast and although the ground is saturated, the top layers are pretty dry. I see muddy ruts in peoples yards from cars driving on the lawns, so. like I said, the ground is still saturated.

While my cleaning ladies were working, I swept off the front porch. The lawn guy helper who usually blows off the porch, is not getting behind the furniture, so a bunch of acorns had gathered all along the wall. I got them out with the broom as best I could, and there were hundreds! Cheryl was in a pretty good mood while she cleaned; being really silly and fun. They are good to have around.

I took a ride to the park and saw just a few cars, but several people on the bridge talking and looking. There is just something about standing on a bridge and looking down at the water that is really fascinating. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 139:23,24
A Prayer
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis