Thursday, November 12, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Cooler weather is coming this weekend, but already I can feel the difference in the humidity, so the breeze feels nice. We are supposed to get down in the sixties at night. That, to me, is cool!

Well, I had an adventure yesterday. I had to leave my cleaning ladies, who always make sure to lock up when they leave, and go to my podiatrist. When I got through there, I was to go down to my mechanic, Ray, so they could take a look at the van and see what part they needed to order to stop an oil leak. So, I knew the address which was downtown, but I had never been there before. I turned on the correct street,but missed it somehow, and due to a lot of one way streets, circled around for about twenty minutes, still missing the shop, and wound up on the interstate, which I never drive. After shooting a short prayer, I drove with the flow and got off at 22nd, circled back around to downtown, and still could not find the shop. By this time, it was 3:30, so I came back home to call the shop to explain my situation. And, yes, I did pull over a couple times to call Ray's cell, but found out he leaves it in his tool box while he is working. All turned out well, because he came this morning to take the van in until noon, so they can look it over and try to discover the oil leak..

Who said growing old was not without its adventures? Some I could do without, but anyway, I look forward to each new day! To top it off, Brian called and invited me out or he could bring take home, so since I was a little tired, he brought over some Sonny's Barbeque, which I enjoyed. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 59:18
But as for me, I will sing about your power,
I will shout for joy each morning
because of your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
a place of safety in the day of distress.


I always thank God for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis