Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What Can I do with the problems that worry me?

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather is a carbon copy of yesterdays and will be the same for the rest of the week. In fact, yesterday set a record for the warmest night and daytime temps! No cool down in sight, yet!

I had my two months check up with my doctor and other than a few complaints, I am doing well. I see articles about people my age or older who are still very active, and think I should be more active, but I used to walk a mile early in the morning, and then was energetic all day, back a few years ago, so circumstances take their toll. I am thankful I still live alone, and not in a nursing home, and am able to drive and shop on my own. I am blessed!

After I stopped at CVS and did some shopping, I went on to the park after a brief stop at the library to return a couple books. All was pretty quiet, the canal was full, a family was picnicking under a shady tree, and I saw a very wet, large snapping turtle sunning on top of the weir. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 55:22
Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take
care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.


Philippians 4:6
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.


1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about
what happens to you.


Prayer and a godly perspective drive worry from our minds and hearts
Peace comes when we pray, release all our cares to the Lord, and
focus our minds on the promises of God.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis