Friday, December 11, 2015

A Prayer of Praise

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! ,The sky is blue , the sun is shining, and the temp will be up to 81 soon, and it is just a couple weeks before Christmas! No one is dreaming of a white Christmas around here!

I think the plants are confused by the warm weather...flowers that are supposed to be dormant now, are still blooming, the azaleas are early, and my poinsettia on the front porch is still very green, instead of having red leaves. While lots of oak leaves are still falling, most of the trees are still full of leaves and the sycamore trees have shed only a few in the neighborhoods. We don't have any of those near here, I am happy to say, because their leaves are large and messy.

My cleaning team came yesterday, so I thought today should be Thurs. instead of Friday, because their regular day is Wed. But I am confused easily. I glanced through some pics taken in 1991 at the Devil's Millhopper, near Gainesville. That was back in the day when I was slender, and agile! There are over 200 steps down into a jungle like sinkhole that reminds me of North Carolina. Always cool and lots of greenery. Of course, going down is not all that hard, but it's the coming back up that is tough!. Sort of like mountain climbing! It was one of the fun weekend trips that Louis and I used to take. Ah, memories!

Well, it is time for me to get busy and try to get ready for Daryl and Matthew's coming next weekend! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Jude 24,25
And now, all glory to God, who is able to
keep you from stumbling, and who will bring
you into his glorious presence innocent of sin
and with great joy. All glory to him, who alone
is God our Savior, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Yes, glory, majesty, power, and authority belong
to him, in the beginning, now and forevermore.
Amen.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis