Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! It is overcast but the sun is trying to peek through and the temp is predicted to be in the high seventies, so it will be another beautiful day in St. Petersburg.

I stayed busy most of the day yesterday,..got my laundry done and as I was taking towels out of the dryer, I heard the rumble of the recycle bin coming up from the curb. this time I caught Cheryl, my across the street friend, bringing my bin back. She is so thoughtful to do that! Some days are good walking/balance days for me and some not so good, but I was going to try to drag it up myself, so she saved me the trouble.

I got out later on and visited the park which had quite a lot of activity going on, with lots of people on the bridge, and others walking and pushing strollers, etc.. A man in a pick up was feeding the squirrels, who were sitting in a circle in the street, waiting for him to throw out food. This is a no-no, but people do it anyway. I even saw a woman feeding the alligators many years ago, but she denied it saying she was feeding the fish and could not help it if the gators ate it!

On the way back home, I saw a flock of seagulls and ibis at Lynch Lake with ducks resting under the clump of trees . God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 145:15-18
The Lord is faithful in all he says;
he is gracious in all he does.
The Lord helps the fallen
and lifts up those bent beneath their loads.
All eyes look to you for help:
you give them their food as they need it.
When you open your hand,
you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis