Friday, December 4, 2015

The Lord's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! When I got up I thought it was raining, everything was so dark, but it was just cloudy and soon the sun came out. Now, it is cool with temps only in the low seventies, and a cooler breeze blowing, so, to me, that means long sleeves.

Well, the Hallmark Christmas stories have been keeping me up beyond my usual bedtime, but last night, it was the Packers! What a nail biting ending to the game! Go Packers!

I did a little shopping yesterday and still forgot a couple things on my list, so will have to go out again today. ( I just took a break to watch a bluejay peeking in and out of the thick hedge outside my window. He is looking for berries, which are all gone.)

My dumpster was full of branches and trimmings that Rick had put in it, so after it was emptied I did not think I was up to dragging it back to its usual place, so it was sitting there when I left to shop, but when I got back it was put in its spot outside the garage. I called the "good fairy" who lives across the street, and thanked her for putting it back. She is so thoughtful to do that! Brian had told me to text him if I needed him to put it back. I am blessed with helpers.

I drove to the Park and noticed very few people there. I think they were all shopping because the parking lots I drove by, were pretty busy!  The canal was full and cool looking with the leaning oak trees shedding their leaves on their reflections, and the squirrels were running about, zipping up the trees. I saw an anhinga perched on a bush by the entrance lake just airing out his wings. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Matthew 6:9-13
Our Father in heaven,
May your name be honored.
May your Kingdom come soon.
May your will be done here on earth,
just as it is in heaven.
Give us our food for today,
and forgive us our sins,
just as we have forgiven those who
have sinned against us.
And don't let us yield to temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.
Amen


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis