Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Glory of the New Covenant

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! It is a little chilly to me but promises to be another very warm day like yesterday with temps up into the seventies! Just perfect! Spring is here for this week, anyway.

I was busy in the house yesterday. I have substituted  another lamp for the one that quit working by my bed, but still hope to find someone to put a new socket in. I actually have the matching lamp that needs a new socket, also.

While I was making the bed with the sheets and blanket I took out of the dryer, I must have bumped the "home companion" bracelet I wear in case of falls, because I got a phone call from ADT wanting to know if I was OK. I have done that before, and one time I heard the ERT trucks driving up  and stepped out to see what was the matter. I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number and they had called twice to check on me. I appreciate the rapid response, but realize it costs money for them.

I decided to have a Jr. Whopper for supper, so drove to Burger King and on the way home saw the osprey sitting on a tall pole where his nest was being built on the school grounds. And I saw several ibis decorating the top of a light pole. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

1 Corinthians 3:17-18
But whenever anyone turns to the Lord
then the veil is taken away. Now, the Lord
is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the
Lord is, he gives freedom. And all of us have
had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors
that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as
the Spirit of the Lord works within us we become
more and more like him and reflect his glory even more.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis