Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I looked at the radar  on TV and saw a mass of clouds heading this way, so we have overcast skies. I heard thunder about midnight last night and this morning the porch was wet. so this looks like the start of a very wet Easter  weekend.

I am later than usual today because my friend Gil installed a new computer for me yesterday and I lost my entrance to gmail somehow, so I just decided to figure out how to get it back and did all by myself! Well. with a little help from my iphone! Like I said before, I am electronically challenged.

Thinking it was going to rain yesterday, I drove to Winn Dixie and loaded up on fresh fruit...strawberries 2 for 1, bananas, and pineapple chunks. I also bought a few peaches and other things. They were loaded with flowers of all kinds, including lots of Easter lilies. Very beautiful!

As I was coming back by Lynch Lake, I saw the usual ducks, lots of ibis, and several anhingas. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Luke 11:33-36
Receiving the Light
No one lights a lamp and then hides it or
puts it under a basket. Instead, it is put on a
lampstand to give light to all who enter the
room. Your eye is a lamp for your body. A pure
eye lets sunshine into your soul. But an evil eye
shuts out the light and plunges you into darkness.
Make sure that the light you think you have is
not really darkness. If you are filled with light, with no
dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant;
as though a floodlight is shining on you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis