Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Joshua's charge

Good Morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have a duplicate of yesterday's weather and the same will continue throughout the week. Lower humidity, breezes and lots of sun! Paradise!

I heard mockingbirds singing so loudly while I was in the kitchen, I thought they were inside. For some reason, the birds seem to be happier this spring, which is good. When Brian stopped by Saturday, we were out by his car, when he saw a squirrel fall out of the oak tree right over our heads. I didn't see the fall, but I saw the little critter zoom across the yard afterwards. Apparently it takes a lot to hurt a squirrel!

Well, I have finished five of the six books I checked out from the library last week, and I am working on the sixth one. Sorry to say, when I get interested in a story, I let most everything go and just read. I am blessed to still have good eyesight!

That makes me think of the totally deaf model who is taking part on Dancing With the Stars. I watched him last night and though he cannot hear the music, he waltzed perfectly! It is amazing how he can interpret the moves through hand gestures from his partner and follow her lead. He gets my vote!  We can do anything if we try hard enough!

I need to get busy and empty the dryer and start moving, but God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Joshua 1:5-9
Be strong and courageous, for you will
lead  my people to possess all the land
I swore to give their ancestors. Be strong
and very courageous. Obey all the laws
Moses gave you. Do not turn away from
them, and you will be successful in every-
thing you do.Study this book of the law
continually. Meditate on it day and night
so you may be sure to obey all that is written
in it. Only then will you succeed. I command
you---be strong and courageous! Do not be
afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God
is with you wherever you go.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis