Thursday, May 19, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Well, it is 81 already at 10:30, so that means a warm, humid day is what is in store for us. But the breeze is blowing and the sun is shining, so that is a good thing.

I heard the doorbell while I was getting dressed and listening to Trent Harmon singing on my PC, so I checked through the peephole in the front door and sure enough, there was a man from TECO standing there wanting to inform me that they would be working in my backyard and the yards of the people in back of me, which I gave him permission to do.. I did not know the pipeline ran through the back yard.

I had a surprise late yesterday afternoon. Brian called unexpectedly and said he was just out of the eye doctor's office and invited me to dinner. His eyes were still dilated, so with the aid of a couple pair of sun glasses, he was able to drive. We went to Gigi's in time for the early bird special, which happened to be Eggplant Parmigiana for me, but Brian ordered a fish dish. Of course, I had a plate full of spaghetti along with the large helping of eggplant, so most of mine came home.

One of the things my cousins from England noticed was how large the helpings are over here.. They also said the price of "petrol" was much higher..But it was very thoughtful of Brian to take me out and I appreciate it very much! I am blessed!

I checked out the condition of 62nd Ave. yesterday and it was one long traffic jam, since traffic was down to one lane heading west, while the resurfacing was going on.  I turned off as soon as I could. I had come from the park, where a few people were enjoying the beauty and calmness of the green grass and trees. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 30:3-5,10-12
Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones!
Praise his holy name!
His anger lasts but a moment
but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may go on all night,
 but joy comes with the morning.

You have turned my mourning into joyful
dancing/
You have taken away my clothes of mourning
and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be
silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks
forever!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis