Tuesday, July 26, 2016

God's Mercy for Everyone

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We had rain sometime during the night; I could tell because of the puddles on the porch and everything looked wet on the driveways. So it looks like the same thing today. Lots of sun, humidity, and maybe some rain.

I am late this morning, but glad to be feeling all right. About 1:30 this morning, I had to race out of bed to the bathroom, with  upset innards. I finally got back in bed, only to get up again and again. I was finally able to get a couple hours sleep and feel pretty good right now, but still have a few problems. I will probably get very drowsy after lunch.

Well, I got some banking done yesterday, and learned the changeover from my bank to the new one , due to the merger, has gone smoothly so far. Except for misinformation from the employees who seemed to be as confused as I, actually, all has gone well. As long as procedures keep going well, I will be very pleased.

After taking care of business, I drove on to the Park and saw a flock of ibis, and an egret. Speaking of egrets, there is one at Boston Market who is always looking in the door, hoping for a handout. If people are sitting at a table beside the door, he will stand and look at them. I don't think I would be comfortable eating knowing he was staring at me! But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 11:33-36
Oh, what a wonderful God we have!
How great are his riches and wisdom
and knowledge! How impossible it is
for us to understand his decisions and
his methods! For who can know what
the Lord is thinking? Who knows enough
to be his counselor? And who could ever
give him enough that he would have to pay
it back?For everything comes from him; every
thing exists by his power and is intended for
his glory. To him be glory for evermore. Amen


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis