Friday, July 15, 2016

God's Plans

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather is the same for the rest'of the week and next week...hot, humid with thunderstorms here and there. This is summer in the 'burg!

I was out shopping yesterday, after I had deposited some books in the book drop at the Library, and I decided it would be a good idea to get a strawberry shake at S&S, since it was such a hot day. Well, there was no one in line! That's the first time I have gone to the drive thru and not had to wait in line! So, I drove on to the Park, which definitely was not crowded, and then took myself home.

I saw ibis around Lynch Lake  and, seagulls, but mostly it was quiet and very still. The grass had just been mowed, so it looked very neat, unlike my front yard, which has some large twigs in it as a result of the storm a couple nights ago. They will just have to wait until my yard guys come again next week. But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Jeremiah 30:11,12
"For I know the plans I have for you,
"says the Lord. They are plans for good
and not for disaster, to give you a future
and a hope. In those days when you pray,
 I will listen." If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me."


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis