Friday, July 1, 2016

Joshua's leadership

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I hope everyone is ready for a very warm, sunny, and perhaps rainy holiday celebrating Independence Day!

We already had a nice shower here, just a few minutes after I rolled out of bed at 6:30. I had padded out to the front door to rescue my paper off the chair, only to discover it was not there. Then I saw it down at the end of the driveway. So I left it and took my shower, deciding I would try to get my walker down there to pick it up after I got dressed. Well, when I looked out again, it wasn't there and I had almost decided to call the Times delivery, when I looked on the porch, and some kind soul had tossed it up right next to the chair! I have two possibilities for the good Samaritan, so I will have to check and see who I can thank. I am blessed!

Yesterday I saw a tiny frog hopping away from the chair, which is under the porch light, but according to what is left behind, the tiny frog is not responsible for the large deposits left on the floor. Either the lizards or geckos are guilty. The bugs must be plentiful!

I watched Homeplace with Tim Tebow hosting last night and kept flipping over to the Rays. I was so happy that they had a comfortable lead over Detroit, and then the ninth inning happened and disaster struck! I was so disappointed! I will be glad when Kevin Kiermaier gets his hand all healed up and comes back!

Well, Happy Fourth of July everyone and be safe! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Deuteronomy 31:7-9
Then Moses called for Joshua, and as all Israel watched
he said to him, "Be strong and courageous!" For you will
lead these people into the land that the Lord swore to give
their ancestors.. You are the one who will deliver it to them
as their inheritance. Do not be afraid or discouraged for the
Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he
will neither fail nor forsake you."'


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis