Friday, July 8, 2016

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We had another loud, thunderstorm yesterday about noon, which lasted for about an hour. After it quit raining, the sun came out and it was hot and humid!

Well, I watched all the events that happened in Dallas, and wondered just when the violence will end. GMA devoted their whole program to the coverage and I have seen the videos over and over of the police officers running toward the shooter, and not away from. The suspect is dead, but so are five police officers. The police chief and mayor are asking for prayer at noon today, but Dallas is on Central time, so that makes it 11 our time. I have prayed for them and will continue to do so.When will it end?

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 139:23,24
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of
everlasting life.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis