Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The True Vine

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Sunshine, breezes and lots of humidity is another day of the same weather we have been having. We had no rain yesterday, although the sky was overcast and I could smell rain in the air.

It looks like my yard guys are catching up. They just finished up a few minutes ago and moved on down the street. They did not come until Thursday last week when they were delayed by rain, so I am sure they are happy to be back on schedule.

I had a quick check-up visit with my doctor yesterday. Quick, because there were no other patients waiting. It must be a slow time of year for them. All my vitals were normal, and I had no new complaints, so in ten minutes or so, I was good to go. Which I did , by going over to Wendy's and getting a chocolate Frosty.! A small reward...

I drove to the Park and sat for a few minutes enjoying the cold ice cream, and then went home. My bird of paradise bush has at least two beautiful blooms open now.The foliage is so thick, there may be more hidden amongst the leaves. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

John 15:9-12
I have loved you even as the Father has
loved me. Remain in my love. When you
obey me, you remain in my love. just as
I obey my Father and remain in his love.
I have told you this, so that you will be
filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will
overflow! I command you to love each other
the same way that I have loved you...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, love and joy!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis