Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Song of Moses

Good Morning, Dear  Friends and Prayers Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We had a beautiful dry day yesterday. The dryer air makes a difference in how the heat affects us! I really like it!

I made a trip to the Library yesterday and on my way past Lynch Lake Park, I saw a group of ibis dozing in the sparse shade of a small tree. I guess they like an afternoon siesta, too! The air was so still that the lake looked like a mirror, and I saw the white duck in sharp contrast to the greenery all around the lake.

I washed a load of towels, but now I have to move the van over an inch so I can open the dryer door all the way. I am a little more cautious about getting too close to the furnace housing since I ripped the bumper half off! I was thinking about the wires that used to be attached to the rear fenders on cars to let the driver know where the curb was. That is probably way before most of y'all's time, but it seems to me if I could have something like that attached to the furnace housing, it would be a good warning that I am in the right spot. Sigh. I have to think of something!

Later on, I took a trip to Farm Stores to see if they had orange juice, since I did not want to get out of the car. Sure enough, they carry it, but it was an adventure getting the east Indian to understand what I wanted!

Then, coming back home, I stopped by the park, and saw a tan gopher tortoise, which I had not seen for a few weeks. He was munching on a tuft of grass and enjoying being alone, since not many people were visible at that time. But, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Deuteronomy 32:1-4
Listen, O heavens, and I will speak!
Hear, O earth, the words that I say!
My teaching will fall on you like rain;
my speech will settle the dew.
My words will fall like rain on tender grass,
like gentle showers on young plants.
I will proclaim the name of the Lord!
How glorious is our God!
He is the Rock; His work is perfect.
Everything he does is just and fair.
He is a faithful God who does no wrong;
how just and upright he is!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis