Saturday, November 3, 2007

Glorious morning!

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! Just couldn't help sending a greeting on this glorious morning that the Lord has made. I have already rejoiced in it because I took a walk and saw two of the baby gators, but no Mama in sight. I believe that this is a younger mama because she is much smaller than old Mama. I counted 7 Wednesday and saw several last evening, hiding under the orange tree branch that was thrown at them.

I rounded the corner and heard the pounding on a tree, so I stopped and looked up and finally spied the very large red-headed woodpecker pecking away at a maple. I also heard the catbird mewing, but didn't seen it.

I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful weather. We have been waiting a long hot summer for cool air!

"The Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His peace endures forever!"

I always thank God for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis