Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Galatians quotes

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  This morning I awoke to rain and now the sun is shining, but according to the weatherman, this is the way it will be all day...sunshine and rain. Looks like drips off the rood will be a common thing, now.

I did some household work yesterday, vacuuming, etc. and got out for a little bit in the afternoon. I went to the park and saw how high the undergrowth is now, but the maple tree that was down in the canal is gone, so maybe the oak that has fallen will be next. Very slowly, the work is getting done, as the work crews go to each park. We have more moorhens around Lynch Lake than are at the park any more. But I saw a tri-colored heron and the usual squirrels.  Speaking of animals, I wrote about the bunnies in the yard a week or so ago. I haven't seen them any more, but had a duck in the tree. Yes, those pesky Muscovys are in the neighborhood, again. One of them flew up in the oak tree and acted like she owned it, after hanging around the neighbor's yard right next to mine. I don't like the way they look at me. Anyway, God loves all creatures, great and small, so God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:


Galatians 5:22 

But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us;
love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Here there is no conflict with the law.


Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. If we are living now by the Holy Spirit, let us follow  the Holy Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited or irritate one another, or be jealous of one another.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, Amaryllis