Friday, June 8, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalm 139

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! So, another cloudy, overcast day is upon us once again. Everything is wet and the roof is dripping, so it must have rained again during the night. Was I complaining about no rain a few short weeks ago? God, in His time has taken care of the lack of water.

Well, I have lost my lawn guy. He has health and physical issues that have caused him to drop his lawn work, but he is still able, with great effort, to report to his regular job as a Park Ranger. Meantime, I have contacted another landscaper to come by and give me an estimate today. I have a pitiful yard with almost no grass in the back yard and am losing it in the front due to the shade from the oak trees. But, a lot of trimming needs to be done at times, so I am hoping this new person will be suitable for the job. God always supplies my needs!

I was able to get to Publix yesterday during a lull in the showers, and got what I needed, plus a little extra. The shopping was pleasant, but the checking out was a little annoying, The bag girl was talking the whole time to the cashier and that always bothers me, because it is distracting to the person handling the products, and taking her attention away from the job she is doing. I was polite, though, and did not say anything, thinking she probably needs the job.

On the way home, I noticed the tide was in so high in Turner's Creek, that it was up above the drainage pipes. The ibis love that, so they can peck along the banks. I saw the baby osprey sticking its head up above the nest on the light pole at Sawgrass Elementary. It must be living in a very wet nest! But, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

O Lord, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my every thought when far away.
You chart the path ahead of me
and tell me where to stop and rest. 
Every moment you know where I am.
You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
You both precede and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to know!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, 
Amaryllis