Friday, January 25, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 100

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Still chilly but sunshiny and as yesterday was, warming up in the afternoon. It was really warm yesterday, so, although when I was out shopping and had to park facing the sun, I did not put up my windshield sun screen and the car did not get uncomfortably warm, Which means that the air was still cool enough to keep the heat down.

Speaking of shopping, when I was at Sweetbay (on my quest for canned guava shells, which I did not find), I was ready to pull out of my space, when I saw a lady directly across from me in the next parking lane, pull out, hit the high curb and a shopping cart, back up and try again and this time almost climb the high curb. Unfazed, she backed up, then turned and whizzed off! Shudder! She had a passenger with her, too! Be careful out there!

I have decided to try Walmart for the canned guava shells, because they have a large Hispanic group of people who come in on weekends. Also, I will try online to see who carries them. No big deal, I just would like to have some. Anyway, I drove on to the park and was happy to see the big, fat gator sunning on the bank of the lake. Lots of black turtles were enjoying the sun, and so were the many people, walking and picnicing. God is good!

I memorized Psalm 100 as a child going to SS. but in the KJV. This is from the NLT:

Psalm 100
A psalm of thanksgiving
Shout to the Lord, O earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and bless his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, Amaryllis