Monday, January 28, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 20

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The sun was shining a little while ago, but now the clouds hve taken over, but it is predicted to get up to 80 today! Yay! I think yesterday was about that warm, because I just wore a light jacket to church which is always cold!

As I was driving around Lynch Lake on the way to church I saw a large flock of ibis all huddled together. It is so amazing how all the feathery critters get into the same pose when there is a large flock! After church, I drove to the Park and saw the large, black gator flopped on the bank of the lake and lots of black turtles sunning on the bank of the weir.  Lots of people were enjoying being outdoors with a birthday party under the shelter. The gopher tortoise was either entering or leaving his tunnel home, so he had been out , also.

I enjoyed the chatting with different people after a business meeting at church last night. I usually don't stick around that long, but everyone was in a good mood with a lot of laughter, and it was fun mingling with friends.

More azaleas are blooming and soon the jacaranda will be making their lovely lavender show. I really like to see them blooming all over town! My plumbago blooms nearly all year and so does the hibiscus in the back yard.
Ah, yes, spring will be here soon! Come to think of it we really never had a winter! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 20:1-5
In times of trouble, may the Lord respond to your cry.
May the God of Israel keep you safe from all harm.
May he send you help from his sanctuary 
and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
May he remember all your gifts
and look favorably on your burnt offerings.

May he grant your heart's desire
and fulfill all your plans.
May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory,
flying banners to honor our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis