Monday, March 25, 2013

Paul's final thoughts

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The wind is really blowing today, but not so much that it will cause any damage like the winds did in Central Florida over the weekend. I saw photos of the damage around Orlando, but we never even got rain! So, anyway, it looks like March is going out like a lion, because now we are expecting one last blast of cold air before Easter. Can't put away the winter clothes, yet!

It was fun seeing the little kids sing their "JUMP" song yesterday at church with great enthusiasm...seemed like all the people were enjoying it, too! After church I drove to the park before going home to finish off my Sonny's Barbeque  that I had Sat. night. I noticed that the black turtles hug the bank while in the water. I saw a dozen or so, very hard to see, but they were lined up along the grass, while still wet.  An anhinga was on the weir drying off the wings. Saturday when I drove through, I was just in time to see a roseate spoonbill fly across in front of the car, so I could see the beautiful pinks underwings! Gorgeous! Also, a gator was floating in the water. I think that is the one who has been sunning on the bank. Lots of wildlife in a natural setting! God is good! 

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Philippians 4:4-9

Always be full of joy in the Lord! I say it again---rejoice!
Let everyone see that you are considerate in all
you do. Remember the Lord is coming soon.

Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about
everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him
for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience
God's peace, which is far more wonderful than 
 the human mind can understand. His peace will 
guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one
more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts
 on what is true and honorable and right. Think about
things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think
about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Keep putting into practice all you learned from me
and heard from me and saw me doing, and may the
God of peace be with you.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, 
Amaryllis