Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 37

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, the wind blew in the chilly weather. I turned the heat on last night, after having the air on Friday and Sat. Changeable weather? I guess so! But next week promises to be a lot warmer. Yay!

I spent quite a few minutes in the doctors' very large waiting room yesterday, doing some people watching. I did not take a book with me, because I didn't want to carry it, but saw one woman reading her book. However, she left it with her husband when she was called in. I saw one tall young man come in, he must have been close to 7 ft. tall, because he barely cleared the door!. He was with his mom or guardian, because they were of different races. By the time I got in to see the Dr. the room was full, but when I came out some time later, there was only one person left. Of course, it was already 4:30 by the time I left. 

After I left, I drove to the park to refresh myself, and saw turtles, an anhinga, and squirrels and ibis. One little boy was walking around the gopher tortoise hole, and almost fell in. I don't think he knew they are protected. Even though it was late in the afternoon, many people were enjoying the sun. After I left there, I went on to CVS, to pick up a prescription that the doc's office had electronically sent in, and found a long wait there at the pick up  window. Someone was having a problem.  After about 15 minutes, someone opened up another pick up window and I was finally able to get what I wanted and leave. Yesterday, was an exercise in patience! But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 37:3-9
Trust in the Lord and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart's desires.

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
Trust him, and he will help you.
He will make your innocence  as clear as
the dawn, and the justice of your cause 
will shine like the noonday sun.

Be still in the presence of the Lord,
and wait patiently for him to act.
Don't worry about evil people who prosper,
or fret about their wicked schemes.

Stop your anger!
Turn from your rage!
Do not envy others--
it only leads to harm.
For the wicked will be destroyed, 
but those who trust in the Lord will
possess the Land.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis