Friday, April 12, 2013

For God So Loved The World

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! According to the weather map, the rain is just hanging in the Gulf, but I have not seen the sun shine since I woke up. It is overcast and the wind is blowing, and is very humid. Well, I hope it does rain, because, as usual, we need it!

I just saw a fat dove fly in to the edge of the water bowl, but after one drink, she took off! Every day I hear their mournful cooing all around. Seems like there are a lot more of them than any other bird.

After I left Office Depot yesterday afternoon, after they wrapped and sent off my package, the lure of a milkshake was calling, so I zipped over to Steak and Shake and got a half price strawberry shake. Then I went over to the park to sip it.I saw quite a few people, moms with babies, and people with walkers, but not many animals, but God is good!

From the little book of devotionals; Knowing God:

This is how much God loved the world. He gave His Son,
His one and only Son, so that no one need be destroyed,
by believing in Him, anyone can have a whole and lasting
life.
John 3:16 MSG

For believers, death is not an ending; it is a beginning.
For believers, the grave is not a resting place, it is a
place of transition. For believers, death is not a dark
journey into nothingness; it is a homecoming.

God sent His Son as a sacrifice for our sins. Through Jesus,
we are redeemed. By welcoming Christ into our hearts,
we have received the precious, unfathomable gift of
eternal life. Let us praise God for His Son. The One from
 Galilee has saved us from our sins so that we may live
courageously, die triumphantly, and live again--eternally.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis