Friday, August 30, 2013

A Prayer of Praise

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! This is a beautiful start to a long weekend, so there should be a lot of people enjoying the outdoors!

We had no rain again, for about the fourth day, so that is good! I saw a city truck across the street yesterday, stopping at each house, and thought the man was pumping water out of the water meters, so the electronic reader could read the meters accurately,. But when he finally came to my side of the street and stopped in front to work on my meter, I asked him what he was doing and he said he was replacing all the water meters. He was going to turn off the water for ten minutes, and since my ladies were inside cleaning, and I had a load going in the washing machine, I told him this, and he said he would wait for me to clear it. I turned off the washer and the girls cleaned without using water, until he was done. Other than the faucets spitting at first, all seems to be well! Our tax dollars at work!

I went to Arby's and had a beef and cheddar for lunch. While it was good, I wish I had ordered a Reuben or one of their other sandwiches. Oh, well.

I have a skinny lizard living on my bedroom window, and I am afraid he is not long for this world if he stays indoors, but I cannot catch him. I need some quick hands!

 I still have two azalea blooms showing, but I think they will be trimmed next time my yard man comes. Plants are growing fast with all the rain we have had. But God is good!

Jude 1:24 NLT

And now, all glory to God, who is able to
keep you from stumbling, and who will bring
you into his glorious presence innocent of sin
and with great joy. All glory to Him, who alone
is God our Savior, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Yes, Glory, majesty, power and authority belong
to Him, in the beginning, now and forevermore.
Amen


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers
with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis