Thursday, August 29, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 100

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Bright sunshine and few clouds greet us this early and it promises to be another hot day, but maybe a little lower humidity. Yay!

I did some more shopping yesterday at two drug stores, for specials, and in Walgreen's I stood in line behind two pretty young women, (early twenties), I think, who were behind an old, talkative man. He was talking to the girls while carrying on his business and they were very friendly toward him, not thinking he was a nuisance for holding up the line. They were both wearing ankle length dresses, one more revealing than the other. I was admiring their attitudes toward the old man and then one of them asked for a pack of cigarettes. Not trying to be judgmental, but I was a little disappointed to think that such a pretty young lady would harm her body that way. Oh, well, not my worry!

I drove on to the park and noticed that it was very quiet. Very few cars were parked and no squirrels were scurrying about. Maybe they were all taking a siesta! But I have critters from the outside inside my house...a very thin lizard is watching me as I type. He is on my window screen and was there yesterday. This morning,I picked up a dead frog from the carpet. I think it was the same one that was in the mailbox, but I don't know how he got in the house. So sad, but God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Shout with joy to the Lord, O Earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and bless his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving.
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis