Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 32

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Our nice days continue and will until this weekend, when we will get another cool spell, but that is to be expected at this time of year!  I hope some of you saw the gorgeous sunrise this morning! All pinks and orange...just lovely!

My yard men came Monday and blew all the leaves off the porch, but, of course, they are back again, because the trees are really starting to shed. There is a tree at the end of my block that is so beautiful, I wish I had one. It has purple blossoms all year and never seems to go out of season. I think it is a frangipani (sp) but am not sure. There is one just like it on the way to the park, but much smaller, and planted right up against a house. I think they will be surprised in a couple years, to see that it needs more space!

Speaking of the park, I visited late yesterday afternoon, and saw lots of people there. The large brown gopher tortoise was making his way toward the parking lot from his tunnel and the squirrels were busy, as usual! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 32:7-11

For you are my hiding place,
you protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory.

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the
best pathways for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control".

Many sorrows come to the wicked ,
but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord.
So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him!
Shout for joy all you whose hearts are pure!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis