Thursday, November 21, 2013

Roamin' thru Romans

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, it is still morning for another hour, anyway. I am late because I went to the lab to have blood work done, and should have made an appointment. I had no idea there would be so many people waiting! I arrived at 7:40 and did not get called in until 8:30. By that time, I was really hungry and thirsty! So. I went on over and got an unhealthy breakfast at McDonald's. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many times I have eaten breakfast from there. Oh, well, I was hungry!

I added orange juice and tea, so it wasn't too bad! I got to watch the shopping center wake up. It was surprising how many people were dancing at the Arthur Murray  studios right next door. Since dancing is such good exercise, that's a good way to start the day!

I saw my first roseate spoonbill in a long time yesterday, standing at a retention pond. they are so pretty! One of my favorite birds! I was on my way to the park and in the park I saw the usual ibis and egrets...always pretty and outstanding in their white beauty! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 8:17-
Now that we are saved, we eagerly look forward to this freedom. For if you already have something, you don't need to hope for it. But if we look forward to something,
we don't have yet, we must wait patiently and confidently.

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we
should pray for , nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with
groanings  that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all
hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in
harmony with God's own will. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis