Friday, April 11, 2014

Greetings from Jude

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! More sun and temps in the cool seventies to start off the day, but it is still a little chilly to me, because I haven't been moving around much.

I got some things done that I intended to do yesterday, and felt good about that.  It is always good to get goals accomplished. Brian made reservations for us to have lunch at the Hangar for Easter. Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long. Even though you can make the reservations, it does not guarantee that a table will be waiting for you ! It is a popular place!

I got a chicken sandwich and small barbeque salad from Wendy's Wed.  and had the salad for lunch yesterday. It was good, with lots of chicken! I must say, though, the next time I go to Wendy's I will skip 83rd and 9th St. because of the massive construction blocking all but one lane on four sides of the intersection! What a mess! Seems like there is construction in many parts of the city, but the pot holes keep getting deeper before they are filled up!

I saw more people taking pictures and just looking at the hawk's nest at the park yesterday. It is built so high up, they have to crane their necks to see it! An ibis was busy pecking in the canal. Since the water is so low, they find it easier to peck out the grubs. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Jude

But you, dear friends, must continue to build your
lives on the foundation of your holy faith. And continue to pray
as you are directed by the Holy Spirit. Live in such a way
that God's love can bless you as you wait for the eternal
life that our Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy is going to
give you. Show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of
judgment. There are still others to whom you need to
show mercy, but be careful that you are not contaminated by their sins.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers
with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis