Thursday, April 10, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalm 22

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Sunshine and cool breezes...a great start to the day that will warm up quickly!

I am running seriously behind already, in the things I had planned to do, but when I stop and think about it, it doesn't matter whether I get the laundry done or go grocery shopping at a certain time, because the only one I have to please is me! That's a good feeling in a way...

I was just watching a squirrel sitting on the wall on the front porch, industriously munching on an acorn. They seem to sit in the same spot all the time, because I see hulls left in a little pile daily. The little critters are cute, though. We had one family of squirrels that were so tame, when Louis would sit outside they would climb up his pant leg to sit in his lap and get the peanuts he handed them! We have had several generations of squirrels since then and none so tame!

Not much was going on at the park yesterday.just the low water in the canal and ibis pecking around and squirrels running back and forth, but God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 22:23-28
Praise the Lord, all you who fear him!
Honor him, all you descendants of  Jacob!
Show him reverence, all you descendents of Israel!
For he has not turned and walked away.
'He has listened to their cries for help.

I will praise you among all the people:
I will fulfill my vows in the presence of
those who worship you.'The poor will eat and be satisfied.
All who seek the Lord will praise him.
Their hearts will rejoice with everlasting joy.
The whole earth will acknowledge the Lord and return to him.
People from every nation will bow down before him.
For the Lord is King!
He rules all the nations!


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis