Monday, June 30, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Another sunny, dry day is before us and the temps are going up to the nineties by midday! Did I complain about the cold last winter?? Hope not.

The yard crew has been and gone, and it is the end of another month! Wow! July already! Where has the time gone? It seems like it is just flying by! I have been trying to remember and write down my memories from birth to the present and while I look back at what I considered an ordinary life, still, I can see God's hand gently working in situations I would not have wished anyone else to have. I have not traveled as much as I would have liked...never having gone to Ireland or England, but am happy that we went to NC and most of the other states when we did, either before or after I was married.

I have re-thought the parachute jumping, and instead, a hot air balloon ride sounds tempting! Who knows? It may come to pass!

Yesterday, I visited Boston Market for my take home lunch and there was Victoria egret standing at the front door, patiently waiting for an invitation to a snack! She seems to have adopted the particular restaurant, and knows that it is better than the McDonalds right across the street! 

God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 103

Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, I tell myself,
and never forget the good things he does for me.
He forgives my sins and heals all my diseases.
He ransoms me from death
and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle's!
The Lord give righteousness and justice to all
who are treated unfairly.

He revealed his character to Moses
and his deeds to the people of Israel,
The Lord is merciful and gracious;
he is slow to get angry and  full of unfailing love.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis