Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jude

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After a sunshiny day yesterday, the clouds rolled in later in the evening and the thunder started. I did not think it rained but when I looked outside, after opening the door, I saw that the porch was wet, so we did receive just a little quiet rain. The same prediction is for today.

Well, I remember where I was on that fateful 9/11 day, when it all happened. I will never forget, as none of us should. My prayers and sympathy are with all those who lost loved ones that day...

I found out what happened at Sawgrass park the day I saw all the Sheriff's vans and forensic guy. A man killed himself on the second level of the tower. Such a tragic thing to happen. He must have thought there was no other way to escape his pain. I know no other details, but I pray for the ones left behind.
All I can say in spite of all this is that God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Jude 21-35

But you, dear friends, must continue to build your
lives on the foundation of your holy faith. And continue
to pray as you are directed by the Holy Spirit. Live in such
a way that God's love can bless you as you wait for the eternal
life that our Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy is going to
give you. Show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of
judgment. There are still others to whom you need to show
mercy, but be careful that you aren't contaminated by
their sins.

And now, all glory to God, who is able to keep you from
stumbling, and who will bring you into his glorious presence
innocent of sin and with great joy. All glory to him, who alone
is God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Yes, glory,
majesty, power, and authority belong to him, in the beginning,
now and forevermore.
Amen.


I always give thanks for you , remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis