Friday, September 12, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After sun and heat all day, true to the prediction, we had a beg thunderstorm last night about 7. Well, I should say someone nearby had a big storm, because while I heard the noise, we got very little rain. I know some fell, because the porch was a little wet in spots and I saw a drip fall from the roof. The same prediction holds true for today, so we will see!

I drove down 34th St. on my way to get a haircut yesterday and noticed gas prices have gone down again. Even since I filled my tank just a few days ago! After I finished with my hair, I stopped at Wendy's for a salad to take home, where laundry was waiting for me to put the load in the dryer. So I did another load..I don't usually do two in one day, but that's just the way it worked out.

I took a trip to the park and everything was peaceful. A great blue heron was standing in the canal, bending his long neck to peer at a fish or something in the water.  A flock of ibis was working its way over the berm, but few people were out and about.
God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 27:4-6

The one thing I ask of the Lord---
the thing I seek most---
is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
delighting in the Lord's perfections
and meditating in his Temple.
For he will conceal me there when troubles come,
he will hide me in his sanctuary.
He will place me out of reach on a high rock.
Then I will hold my head high ,
above my enemies who surround me.
At his Tabernacle I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy,
singing and praising the Lord with music.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
 joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis